Job Description - Sr Project Director (Oncology) - Strategic Partnership (21006345)
Sr Project Director (Oncology) - Strategic Partnership-(21006345)
Senior Project Director
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Oversee a portfolio or program of projects.
• Ensure all studies within a program or portfolio are conducted to reflect the therapeutic or client specific requirements.
• Represent the company to the customer, ensuring satisfaction levels are maintained and program deliverables are communicated effectively.
• Ensures the study is progressing according to internal and Customer quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) or appropriate regulatory requirements, and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines to fulfil all federal and local regulations.
• Drives management of the executed contract and financial aspects of assigned projects, including reviewing study budgets and expenses.
• Maintains and evaluates project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools.
• Ensure and maintain an in depth therapeutic and/or client specific knowledge and expertise for the assigned portfolio.
• Apply study specific learning across assigned portfolio of studies/clients.
• Lead and ensure consistency in contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery.
• Lead operational input to proposal development and pricing including proposed operations strategy
• Drive performance improvement, operational efficiencies and innovative strategies
• Provide line management oversight and contribute to leadership of Project Management as an operational and therapeutic area expert
• Develop, translates and executes strategies or operational objectives for program or portfolio.
• Direct others to resolve highly complex or unusual business problems that affect major functions or disciplines.
• May plan, coordinate and present at internal and external meetings.
What we’re looking for
• BA/BS in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements, i.e GPP
• Thorough knowledge of International Drug Development (i.e FDA) and Commercialization regulations and clinical project management procedures is necessary
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong ability to manage time and work independently and collaboratively
• Direct therapeutic area expertise.
• Proficiency with full MS Office Applications, including MS Project
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
• Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 25%)
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.