Social Worker (3-Month Full Time Contract) Background: Flemingdon Health Centre (FHC) is an engaged and involved member of some of Toronto's most dynamic neighbourhoods; Flemingdon Park, Fairview and Thorncliffe Park: FHC is a registered charity
Job description: Independent Contractor Availability: Monday to Friday, and some Saturdays Location: Toronto, Beaches Closing Date: October 15, 2021 The Company: Flourish On Queen, www.flourishonqueen.ca Who We Are? Flourish on Queen is a
Kinark Child and Family Services is a leading child and youth service organization in Ontario on a mission to become an employer of choice. We provide a wide range of evidence-based services that include individual, family and group counselling for
ATTENDING PHYSICIAN, EXTENDICARE GUILDWOOD Extendicare is a leading provider of care and services for seniors throughout Canada. Through our network of over 115 operated senior care and living centres, as well as our home health care
About us: City Square Dental is located on the second floor at the corner of Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe Road West. At Dawson Dental, you will be working alongside a talented, driven, and dedicated team that works like a family. Dawson
1. Receiving prescriptions from patients, following provincial legal/regulatory conditions and assessing the prescription for completeness i.e. Name; Address; DOB; Allergies; 3rd Party Information; Any Special Requests; Prescriber; Generic/Brand; Prioritizing Prescriptions with 21st Century Guidelines.
2. Performing Computer Functions as directed by the Pharmacist i.e. Data Entry; Price Check; Patient Information Entry/Update; Competent interpretation and processing of written prescriptions including Latin abbreviations, drug name recognition, dosage calculations; Refills; Report Generation; Patient Profile checks.
3. Filling prescriptions (always under the Pharmacist’s supervision), selecting appropriate products, performing the accuracy program, including 7 point, Visual and DIN checks, selecting and counting/ measuring & preparing appropriate products, labeling and organizing for pharmacist checking, gaining necessary approvals for verbal refills where authorized, employing 'STOP' forms if applicable and facilitating all aspects of Cognitive Services.
4. Maintaining Inventory Control, assisting Pharmacist in maintaining appropriate stock levels of drugs and supplies, checking for and pulling expired medications at least monthly, cleaning up Will Call Bin of 'stale' prescriptions on a regular basis, writing up returns, ordering of drugs and supplies, using preferred wholesaler for Pharmacy purchases as much as possible i.e. Kohl and Frisch, operating of the Telxon gun, checking off, pricing and putting away pharmacy orders, zoning the pharmacy shelves, 'X- ing' bottles when opened and interchangeable drug knowledge and appropriate maintenance/selection of key brands/preferred generics.
5. General Housekeeping, stocking Prescription filling supplies (Vials, labels, bags), keeping the dispensary clean, organized and neat, maintaining clean/safe work environment as part of the team approach (i.e. dishes, garbage) and maintaining & cleaning packaging & dispensing equipment, computer, fax machine, etc.
6. Clerical Organization, filing prescriptions, invoices, reports, correspondence and memos and completing any administrative support functions assigned (i.e. journals, accounts receivable, Aged Trial Balance).
7. Assisting with OTC Operations and ordering, stocking, cashier duties as assigned by OTC Manager and/or Pharmacist.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1900 EGLINTON AVE E, SCARBOROUGH, ON M1L 2L9, Canada