We are seeking an associate dentist to join our great team at Forest City Dental! If you are focussed on providing a first class patient experience and have a passion for continuing education and career development then please reach out to us!
Schedule: Monday 8-5, Wednesday 11-7, Friday 9-1:30, Saturday 9-2 (1/mo)
We are currently looking to hire an associate dentist for a busy practice in the London area. The successful candidates will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an associate at the practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of dental professionals and access dentalcorp's robust online continuing education platform.
What You Will Benefit From:
- Competitive compensation
- Access to continuing education through DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- A large network of experienced dental professionals
- Comfortable performing all aspects of dentistry
- Invisalign experience *asset
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.