With 15,000 employees in 92 countries, decades of experience, and 2500 global experts in Medical, Fire, and Rescue, we aren’t just setting the bar, we ARE the bar.
No one trains, prepares, leads, and innovates like International SOS, that’s why we are on more sites in Canada, and around the world, then any other competitor.
If you want a career in Health and Emergency Services, and want to be part of the world’s clear leader, International SOS is for you.
Start training for a lifetime of success today. Join the International SOS team.
We'd like to review your application if....
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
• Work experience as a EMR/Firefighter
• NFPA 1001, NFPA 1002, NFPA 472, NFPA 1006
• Exceptional collaboration with other groups and the ability to work under pressure
• Current registration with BC Board
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Alignment with our values of expertise,passion,respect and care
• Experience in an industrial setting
• A high level of knowledge and the ability to interpret relevant medical and operational guidelines, protocols, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
• Hold others accountable, and expect others to do the same
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
• You will work out of our camp-based client sites. Accomodations & meals provided
• The working schedule varies from 2 weeks on to 2 weeks off to 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
• On-call and extended hours may be required after hours when operational and business requirements indicate
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.