Orijin Integrated Dentistry is centrally located in downtown Calgary. We are an experienced team of dental professionals that strive to provide the best dental care to our patients through our unique approach of identifying the connections between mind, body, spirit, and smile!
We offer a wide range of dental care services for the whole family including general dentistry, cosmetic services, dental implants, Invisalign, reconstructive services, TMJ/TMD services, headache relief, and sleep apnea services.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.8 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies training & development, and support.
Schedule: Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm. No late evenings or weekends!
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice located in downtown Calgary. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Excellent team environment
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required
- Must be a Registered Dental Assistant in the province of Alberta
- Botox training is preferred, but not required
- Strong administrative skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.