Are you interested in helping to improve access to healthcare across the country while bringing healthcare directly to the communities that need it most? Do you want a flexible work location environment and more time for the things that matter? Do you want less administrative work and more time with your patients? Do you want to join a community of like-minded individuals? If so, you are in the right place.
TELUS Health MyCare is hiring part-time psychologist/psychotherapist - min 8 hours/week
Join a collaborative and multidisciplinary team of professionals, including physicians, mental health counsellors, dietitians, and specialists. We provide you with clinical operations support and an amazing peer network to help you do your job more efficiently, with less stress and hassle. Let us do the heavy lifting so that you have more time to build relationships with your clients.
Who are we? TELUS Health MyCare™, formerly Babylon by TELUS Health, is committed to putting patients at the centre of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Quebecers so they can live happier, healthier lives.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Counsellor, you'll have the opportunity to leverage our powerful digital health technology to provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province. This means you can work from home and at times that suit you!
This role will primarily focus on 50 minute video counselling sessions with clients presenting mental health-related symptoms.
Why join TELUS Health MyCare?
· We offer a very competitive hourly rate and incentives.
· Work from home when and where it is convenient for you. You have the flexibility to make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
· You will be part of a community of best in class counsellors. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
· We make it easy and seamless to deliver exceptional care to clients.
· We provide a fully paid platform training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What do you need to apply?
· Have a master's degree in the field of mental health
· Registered and member of ordre des psychologies du Québec
· Minimum 3 years of counselling experience
· Knowledge of CBT and the ability to integrate other modalities into treatment
· Ability to create treatment plans for clients presenting with a wide array of mental health challenges
· Bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken
· Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
Want to learn more?
· Visit our website
· Connect with us now to learn more!
TELUS MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.