Who we are
TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Nurse Practitioner you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada by improving access to healthcare for all by bringing it directly to the communities that need it most.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Nurse Practitioner you will:
· Provide video-based primary care consultations for patients with both episodic and longer-term needs
· Reviewing laboratory and imaging results to ensure appropriate patient follow-up
· Work with our Medical Directors and Physicians to support clinical quality and governance
What's in it for you:
· Convenience of working from wherever you are; flexibility to make your own schedule and get the work life balance you need.
· Competitive compensation.
· Collaborative and multidisciplinary team of professionals, including physicians, mental health counsellors, dietitians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners and specialists.
· Concierge support from our clinical operations team that takes the stress of paperwork off your plate and allows you to focus on providing care to your patients.
· A full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What you need to apply:
· Registered with the OIIQ with a background in family/primary care
· Registrant Type and Class: Current - Practicing NP
· Experience with providing complex care to patients and managing chronic diseases
· Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
· Be able to commit minimum of 8 hours per week or more
TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.