Join Aramark and Elevate Your Career as a Bilingual Regional Safety Specialist
At Aramark, we are committed to achieving “Target Zero” – no harm to people or the environment. We’re seeking a motivated, energetic and ambitious professional to join our team as a Bilingual Regional Safety Specialist. With 3-5 years of experience in food and / or occupational health and safety, preferably in the Food & Beverage, Hospitality or Retail sector, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing our safety and risk solutions.
The ideal candidate will reside within 100kms of a major airport either in the Atlantic province, or the province of Quebec. Regular travel across the Quebec and Atlantic regions is required.
• Regulatory Compliance: Monitor local regulations, propose programmatic changes, and ensure the team is updated on relevant regulations
• Proactive Support:Offer proactive operational support through inspections, assessments and engagement visits, both onsite and virtually
• Incident Troubleshooting: Support the troubleshooting of safety incidents, injuries or impact to brand risk, offering recommendations for prevention and control
• Coaching and Guidance: Provide expert coaching and guidance to operational leadership to drive process improvement, reduce liability and enhance occupational safety, food safety and overall risk management
• Continuous Improvement: Work within the Safety and Risk Solutions team to develop and implement safety process materials regularly, driving continuous improvement in safety and risk solution performance metrics
• Collaborative Partnership: Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with key Aramark stakeholders, becoming an integral part of their teams
• Tailored Communication: Assess and evaluate risks and provide practical, tailored solutions suitable for different levels within the organization, from Regional VPs to front-line managers
• Cultural Change: Focus on cultivating a culture change and instilling a sense of safety ownership and sponsorship among operational management
• Bilingual proficiency in English and French
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Public Health or related field preferred
• Knowledge or ability and willingness to learn about food safety standards and regulations
• 3-5 years of occupational and / or food safety experience, preferably in Food & Beverage, Hospitality, or Retail
• Strong problem-solving, coaching and communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and access to own transportation
• Ability to travel regularly across Quebec and the Atlantic region.
• Flexibility to work remotely and within 100km of a major airport.
• Relevant certification (e.g., CRSP, CIPHI) is an asset
Join our team and be a part of Aramark’s journey to Target Zero.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.