Team Lead, Standards, Data Quality and Education
Do you have senior level skills in developing and implementing data standards? Can you plan and effectively manage the delivery of reporting standards, data quality and training/education? Then consider this exciting opportunity with the Health Data Branch, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
What can I expect to do in this role?
- Plan, coordinate and manage all work unit operational priorities and activities;
- Provide leadership, direction and support in the setting of health care data and information standards;
- Provide technical direction/coordination for the development/delivery of data standards development and operationalization, education and product development with respect to provincial health data; and
- Represent the branch/ministry on committees and working groups.
How do I qualify?
- you have demonstrated knowledge of strategic directions and priorities for the health care sectors reporting requirements and related legislation, health systems standards and operations, health care information management, decision support systems, tools and issues management processes
- you can, in consultation and collaboration with the Manager, identify, plan, develop and implement program and operational frameworks to meet the Unit's deliverables in data standards development, data quality review management and data education and training
- you have demonstrated knowledge of healthcare information management, decision support systems, tools and issues management processes to facilitate the efficient planning and implementation of the Unit's deliverables
- you have proven leadership and managerial skills
- you can provide leadership, direction and supervision to unit staff and assigned external project resources
Human Resources Skills:
- you have demonstrated knowledge of human resources policies/practices and relevant legislation
- you have proven management skills to lead, manage and coach staff according to best supervisory practices and facilitate a productive environment
Analytical, Organizational and Communication Skills:
- you have the ability to anticipate, identify and assess emerging or contentious strategic and operational issues
- you have proven conceptual, strategic thinking, analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills
- you have planning, organizational and project management skills
- you have demonstrated communication, negotiation, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- you have demonstrated skills and proficiency with computer applications such as MS Office Suite tools
Salary Range: $78,542 - $114,157 per year
Please apply online, only, by Tuesday, December 19, 2017, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 115851 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.
Relocate to New Zealand About us Working for the Canterbury District Health Board - working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, 'whole of system' approach where everyone in the health system
At AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, we combine the best in new technology with exceptional customer service to help homeowners and businesses avert life's everyday crisis. Our drive for excellence has made us one of North America's leading