Pursue a rewarding career in a stress-free environment working alongside Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and Reflexologists. Massage Addict offers a membership program, which allows members to enhance health through regular monthly
Hospital Seeks Registered Nurses for Operating Room, Critical Care and CardioVascular Lab Positions! Are you or someone you know looking for an exciting full-time nursing position? About Us: We are Salud Recruiting Services, a company designed to
We are currently looking to hire two more RMTs to support the demand at our Whitby North clinic. Contact us today to arrange a clinic tour and discuss the details. Flexible schedule available. A career with Massage Addict is more than job
We are currently looking to hire a few more RMTs to support the demand at our Mississauga Mavis & Matheson clinic. Daytime, evening and weekend hours available. A career with Massage Addict is more than job stability – it’s an
We have an immediate need for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Having a slow start to the year? We’ve got clients who need your help, all year round. Join our team and enjoy a steady stream of clients—from January to
About Apotex Inc. Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial
ONA Job Posting #865759 REPOST
Position: Registered Nurse
Site: Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Department: Medical/Radiation Oncology (17A/B)
Reports to: Nurse Manager
Salary Range: $33.90-48.53 per hour (Start rate: determined in accordance with collective agreement requirements)
Hours: Anticipated hours of the position are 22.5 hours per week; Shifts: Variable Days/Nights/Weekends
Status: Temporary Part-time (Approximately 1 year)
University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Registered Nurse in our Medical/Radiation Oncology Unit.
As a member of the UHN, the Nursing Multi-disciplinary Team and Ambulatory Services, the REGISTERED NURSE practices in accordance with relevant legislation/standards, meeting the legal and ethical requirements of the profession. The principal responsibilities include: applying knowledge of nursing science, theory, skill and critical decision making in the provision of compassionate, collaborative and competent care in accordance with the UHN Professional Practice Model for Nursing and the mission and vision of nursing at the UHN; ensuring practice is consistent with professional standards and the ethical framework as outlined by the College of Nurses of Ontario and the UHN policy and procedure; demonstrating commitment to professional life-long learning by participating in continuing education activities to meet the needs of the patient population served and the standards of the profession; performing reflective practice, analyzing and evaluating nursing knowledge and modifying practice accordingly to improve the quality of nursing and patient care; performing cross-functional and other responsibilities, as assigned and/or requested.
• Current Registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario required
• Current B.C.L.S certification
• Certificate in Oncology Nursing and/or CNA Oncology Certification preferred
• Recent Oncology nursing experience
• Significant independent nursing practice experience
• Demonstrated ability to utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing and evaluating care
• Ability to function independently with excellent analytical and problem solving/crisis intervention skills
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Evidence of strong physical assessment and the ability to predict changes in patient status.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Evidence of cooperative and facilitative relationships when working with all interdisciplinary and direct care team members.
• Evidence of commitment to team building and working within a patient focused care model.
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing and evaluating patient care.
• Demonstrated leadership/in charge skills and evidence of good organizational and decision making skills.
• Evidence of strong physical assessment, psycho-social and patient/family teaching skills
• Evidence of commitment to self-directed learning.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
• de Souza Nurse designation preferred
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. You will be asked to copy and paste as well as attach your resume and covering letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.
For current UHN employees, only those who have successfully completed their probationary period, have maintained satisfactory attendance in accordance with UHN's attendance management program and possess all the required experience and qualifications should apply.
University Health Network thanks all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.