Wello is a leading virtual healthcare platform in Canada for employers and their valued team members. At Wello, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. We wish to empower employees to manage their well-being in a more proactive, accessible manner through phone or video appointments available 24/7. Backed by over 40 years of healthcare expertise, our advantage is rooted in our level of care. By utilizing empathetic and caring Nurse Practitioners who can diagnose and treat in a fast and effective manner, we are able to help get employees on demand access to quality support, while proactively managing ongoing health concerns. Together, we are looking at the bigger picture. By building tomorrow’s innovative healthcare solutions, we can help individuals get well and keep well to support your business needs.
Our values are simple but are of the most importance when selecting our team members. Our four values unite us all to achieve success:
1) Team - we believe great teams can solve big problems together;
2) Care – we go above and beyond for team and our clients;
3) Passion – we are creating a culture where you can feel the intangible energy of people’s connection to the important service we’re creating;
4) Growth – we are rapidly building something special and changing the way healthcare is delivered to employees and their families. This type of innovation needs passion and focus.
As a Medical Care Coordinator (Remote, Virtual) in Eastern Canada! Our Medical Care Coordinators are the organizational masterminds behind our whole platform, working directly with Wello clients, NPs and the operation team. The role requires an individual dedicated to an excellent client experience and has the flexibility to work remotely from your home office. If you live in ONT, NB, NS, PEI and are interested in working for Wello, and are bilingual, please apply with your cover letter and resume!
- 9am-6:30pm EST Monday-Friday
- 2pm - 10pm EST Monday-Friday
- 7am - 3pm EST Sat/Sun
- 3pm - 10pm EST Sat/Sun
- 12am - 4pm EST Sat/Sun
-Overnight shift- 10pm-7am EST Sunday night- Friday morning