Project Manager, Canadian Accreditation – Bilingual Essential Terms: Contract, 2 year term with benefits Location: Ottawa / Montreal / Toronto; possibility of remote work Accreditation Canada
Senior Sales CoordinatorBE THE DIFFERENCE at Hand & Stone and enjoy a successful career as a Senior Sales Coordinator at our Spa located at 1615 Orleans Boulevard, Orleans, ON. Hand & Stone Spa's Senior Sales Coordinator will help lead
About us: The Ottawa West Dental office has been serving the west-end Ottawa and surrounding communities for 40 years. We offer a wide range of dental services, including general dentistry, cosmetic services, dentures,
Requisition ID: 343 Department: Rec, Cultural & Facility Services Dept. Service: Community Rec, Culture & Sport Services 1 or more Part-time Continuous Positions – up to 24 hours per week Salary Information: $14.280 - $14.280
Requisition ID: 310 Department: Rec, Cultural & Facility Services Dept. Service: Complexes, Aqua & Specialized Services 1 or more Part-time Continuous Positions – up to 24 hours per week Salary Information: $17.391 - $20.502
About us: Conveniently located near Hog’s Back Falls, Hog's Back Dental Centre has been providing dental services to the Central Ottawa community for over 40 years. Our dentists, Dr. Levi and Dr. Yip, offers a wide range of dental
1. Receiving prescriptions from patients, following provincial legal/regulatory conditions and assessing the prescription for completeness i.e. Name; Address; DOB; Allergies; 3rd Party Information; Any Special Requests; Prescriber; Generic/Brand; Prioritizing Prescriptions with 21st Century Guidelines.
2. Performing Computer Functions as directed by the Pharmacist i.e. Data Entry; Price Check; Patient Information Entry/Update; Competent interpretation and processing of written prescriptions including Latin abbreviations, drug name recognition, dosage calculations; Refills; Report Generation; Patient Profile checks.
3. Filling prescriptions (always under the Pharmacist’s supervision), selecting appropriate products, performing the accuracy program, including 7 point, Visual and DIN checks, selecting and counting/ measuring & preparing appropriate products, labeling and organizing for pharmacist checking, gaining necessary approvals for verbal refills where authorized, employing 'STOP' forms if applicable and facilitating all aspects of Cognitive Services.
4. Maintaining Inventory Control, assisting Pharmacist in maintaining appropriate stock levels of drugs and supplies, checking for and pulling expired medications at least monthly, cleaning up Will Call Bin of 'stale' prescriptions on a regular basis, writing up returns, ordering of drugs and supplies, using preferred wholesaler for Pharmacy purchases as much as possible i.e. Kohl and Frisch, operating of the Telxon gun, checking off, pricing and putting away pharmacy orders, zoning the pharmacy shelves, 'X- ing' bottles when opened and interchangeable drug knowledge and appropriate maintenance/selection of key brands/preferred generics.
5. General Housekeeping, stocking Prescription filling supplies (Vials, labels, bags), keeping the dispensary clean, organized and neat, maintaining clean/safe work environment as part of the team approach (i.e. dishes, garbage) and maintaining & cleaning packaging & dispensing equipment, computer, fax machine, etc.
6. Clerical Organization, filing prescriptions, invoices, reports, correspondence and memos and completing any administrative support functions assigned (i.e. journals, accounts receivable, Aged Trial Balance).
7. Assisting with OTC Operations and ordering, stocking, cashier duties as assigned by OTC Manager and/or Pharmacist.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2277 RIVERSIDE DR, OTTAWA, ON K1H 7X6, Canada