If you have professional customer service skills that are enhanced by a can-do attitude, this role would be a great opportunity to join the CBI Health Group.
This is a permanent part time position at 25 hours a week located at 1369 Richter Street, Kelowna.
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
• Direct incoming calls received on a 24-line phone system
• Be the first point of contact for office visitors and offsite employees
• Coordinate mail distribution and orders
• Perform general office duties and provide administrative support including billing
What you will need to be successful
To take on the role of Administrative Assistant, you must have:
• Post-secondary education in medical office / business administration would be an asset
•1 to 3 years’ experience in a reception or customer service role
• Well developed skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a publishing program (e.g., Microsoft Publisher)
• A professional customer service attitude
• A creative approach with a can-do attitude
• Effective problem-solving skills.
What CBI Health can offer to you
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
If you’re committed to improving care for people across the country, you’ve come to the right place. We have more than 12,000 professionals working together to set the bar for best practices in the industry. For almost 50 years, we’ve flourished as an integrated network with a talented team of professionals just like you.
Join us at CBI Health - where working together makes great things happen.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.