Not just a job… a community a partnership a team You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking
Occupational Therapist 2 Sunny Hill Health Centre, Vancouver BC, $36.51 to $45.37 per hour What you’ll do Provide Occupational Therapy assessments using advanced skill, knowledge and clinical reasoning within assigned area. Apply advanced
Psychologist BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver $45.36 to $56.58 per hour What you’ll do Plan and organize the provision of services for specified programs or patient group(s), in consultation with the Head of Psychology or designate and in
Requisition ID: 116778 Career Group: Pharmacy Careers Job Category: National Pharmacy Travel Requirements: 50%+ Country: Canada (CA) Province: British Columbia (CA-BC) City: Vancouver Location: No Location
Full time and part time positions available in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, with Dr. Adam Lund, Inc, a company consulting to the film industry. We are seeking several skilled, enthusiastic, experienced Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs) for work related to private asymptomatic COVID-19 testing. Our program is committed to supporting the film industry, cast, crew, and production staff to work safely throughout the pandemic, to the benefit of the larger community.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications including:
1. Active registration with CSMLS (or long-term lab work history)
2. Successful graduation from a 2-year Medical Laboratory Science program.
3. A minimum of 2 years of related work experience including conducting a range of diagnostic and interpretive specimen testing in Hematology and Chemistry.
4. Performing, interpreting and releasing results, while ensuring the confidentiality of patient information.
5. Identifying incidents and non-conformities, participating in the development of effective corrective action plans, escalating as appropriate and driving continuous improvement.
6. Supervise and support a small staff of Laboratory Assistants.
7. Clean, maintain, and operate instruments and other equipment.
8. Assisting with the evaluation and implementation of new technology.
9. Ability to maintain the strictest standards of patient privacy and confidentiality.
10. Ability to participate in problem solving in work organization and workflow to drive continuous improvement.
11. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
12. Respond to phone inquiries from clients such as hospitals, clinics and physicians.
13. Commitment to ensure test quality and personal safety at all times
14. Data entry skills.
15. Proficiency in English.
Details of the Position
If you are intrigued, please send us a cover letter and copy of resume. We will contact you to set up an interview.